Thursday, December 17, 2020

Mrs. Gemma's Class' Holiday Fortunately/Unfortunately Story

I was hanging ornaments.

Unfortunately, I was home alone!!!

Fortunately, I had a German Shepherd there to keep me company. 

Unfortunately, he bit all the ornaments.

Fortunately, we had extras in the attic.

Unfortunately, last year some of them broke because of my siblings. 

Fortunately, I was very rich and had servants to clean them up. 

Unfortunately, the servants were very clumsy and dropped all of my other rich ornaments.

Fortunately, the ornaments were magic and flew back together and back to their places on the tree.

Unfortunately, robbers came in the house and stole the tree and the ornaments. 

Fortunately, I called the police, and they got there as fast as they could.

Unfortunately, they actually lived in Tallahassee, FL, and I was all the way in Washington, DC.

Fortunately, they finally got to DC.

Unfortunately, they skipped my house and went to visit the president. 

Fortunately, they got back on track and came to my house.

Unfortunately, President Washington was having a talk with President Lincoln and President Theodore Roosevelt about creating a mean Grinch to steal Christmas.

Fortunately, they weren't that smart.

Unfortunately, they were still able to turn all the cops into Grinches.

Fortunately, they were happy Grinches.

Unfortunately, they still wanted to steal Christmas.

Fortunately, I invented a machine to make all the Grinches nice.

Unfortunately, the machine didn't work because there were too many Grinches.

Fortunately, President Lincoln decided that he was not going to help them any more.

Unfortunately, President Lincoln got zapped with the Grinch machine.

Fortunately, Santa Claus came and said they were going to be on the naughty list.

Unfortunately, President Washington zapped Santa Claus.

Fortunately, it was snowing and the snow came through the roof, and they all got cold and turned into icicles.

Unfortunately, I also turned into an icicle.

Fortunately, Santa Claus was secretly in training and he had a six pack and was able to break out.

Unfortunately, when he did that, he was so strong that all the Grinches got out too.

Fortunately, the Subvengers came.

Unfortunately, the Grinches and Presidents ate the Subvengers,

Fortunately, the Subvengers came back out of the Grinches and Presidents and ate them.

Happy holidays!


4 comments:

  1. LOL Too funny! Great job, 3rd Graders! I enjoyed reading this creative silly story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to make up a silly story

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha very funny i love this story it is great😂

    ReplyDelete